Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

Good Job

I dig the fact you spent so much time trying to come up with clean artwork for this thing bringing it to HD level. The animation is well done and crisp but there is one thing that kind of bothers me. The animation loop seems kind of off. Its almost like they are moving a little too fast. Their hips no longer feel weighty like they used to.

Awesome job, keep plugging.

Timon1771 responds:

Thanks! And the reason why it looks different could be because its a different framerate to what you've seen, and it's much higher resolution.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Yessir, I like it.

I formally request a remake with the camera panned down and a transparent barrel.

Oh Purple, your so abused.

Great Jorb

Dia & Tofu : Episode One Dia & Tofu : Episode One

I love you illwill......

But isn't this too derivative? I feel like your pulling a Family Guy over here. I don't really understand what makes this unique or worthwhile. I like your 4y-Record series even if it does kind of follow a formula you have already created but its neat, different, and has some funny quips. Indian accent not very convincing but I'm getting down to trite stuff here now.

Maybe I prematurely judged the series so I'll keep watching.

Animation and stuff is standard illwill.

P.s. New loading is done sound please? That really helps contribute to the Neurotically Yours spinoff feel this series has.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Hiya

I typically hate playing games on my computer and online for that matter but I have to say I really love this game. There is something visceral and amazingly fun just dragging the mouse to go and kill a league of other sword/bow wielding foes. And with the element of strategy it makes it that much more awesome. Its a very intuitive system that I enjoy very much. I would love to see this kind of thing on the Wii. Amazingly fun, keep up the good work.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

Absolutely Wonderful

Wow its nice to fucking see some love for SNK.

Why all the dicks Utah? Dontcha like to draw Mai.

I have nothing constructive to say. Only praise.

I better see that KoF XIII Collab soon.